Gemstone Bar Necklace - Dark Amethyst
Stunning amethyst bar layering necklace!
- electroplated edges approx. 29mm x 8mm in size
- each pendant is different and varies slightly from the photo (these are natural stones that are perfectly imperfect)
- suspended with raw brass chevron chain + chunky vintage brass cable chain, that's 17" long.
- gold-tone lobster clasp & triangle connector
- wear it layered with your favourite piece or alone
- handcrafted just for you in our rural Alberta studio
For those who believe; Purple Amethyst has been highly esteemed throughout the ages for its stunning beauty and legendary powers to stimulate, and soothe, the mind and emotions. It is a semi-precious stone in today’s classifications, but to the ancients it was a “Gem of Fire,” a Precious Stone worth, at times in history, as much as a Diamond. It has always been associated with February, the month the Romans dedicated to Neptune, their water-god, and is the traditional birthstone of that month. It is the stone of St. Valentine and faithful love, and signifies ecclesiastical dignity as the Bishop’s Stone. It carries the energy of fire and passion, creativity and spirituality, yet bears the logic of temperance and sobriety.Shop our other gemstone bar necklaces <<HERE>>