Gemstone Bar Necklace - Labradorite
Gorgeous Labradorite bar layering necklace!
- electroplated edges approx. 25mm x 8mm in size
- each pendant is different and varies slightly from the photo (these are natural stones that are perfectly imperfect)
- suspended with raw brass chevron chain + chunky vintage brass cable chain, that's 17" long.
- gold-tone lobster clasp & triangle connector
- wear it layered with your favourite piece or alone
- handcrafted just for you in our rural Alberta studio
For those who believe; Lore of the Inuit peoples claim Labradorite fell from the frozen fire of the Aurora Borealis, an ordinary stone that transforms to the extraordinary, shimmering in a mystical light that separates the waking world from unseen realms. It is, in every sense, a Stone of Magic, a crystal of shamans, diviners, healers, and all who travel and embrace the universe seeking knowledge and guidance. For self-discovery, it is excellent for awakening one's own awareness of inner spirit, intuition and psychic abilities.Shop our other gemstone bar necklaces <<HERE>>